[ENOG discuss] Call for Presentations for the virtual European Peering Forum 2021
siri at netnod.se
Tue Jul 6 13:20:09 CEST 2021
This is a call for Presentations for the virtual European Peering Forum 2021
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, Netnod are happy to host the virtual European
Peering Forum (EPF) 2021 from the 20th - 22nd September 2021.
The event will welcome peering managers and coordinators from networks
connected to the host Internet exchanges.
Besides some interesting topical agenda, the three-day event accommodates room
for attendees to meet virtually on a one-to-one basis to discuss bilateral peering business opportunities.
The programme committee will be looking for presentations related to
peering and technical topics of interconnection. Your presentation should address
* Interconnection Automation
* Regional Peering
* Interconnection / Peering Internet Governance and Regulatory Topics
* Economic and Product Trends
* Peering / Interconnection strategies
* Interesting findings about Peering / Interconnection
* 400GE and beyond
* Any other hot topic related to Interconnection / Peering
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or
marketing-heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme
committee <epf-pc at peering-forum.eu <mailto:epf-pc at peering-forum.eu>>. Please include:
* Author's name and e-mail address
* Presentation title
* Slides (if available)
* Time requested (max. 30 minutes incl. Q&A)
Please send in your presentation asap. We decide on a first come first
serve basis. The latest date for submission is July 30th.
More information about the event and other activities around the virtual
EPF 2021 may be found at
* https://peering-forum.eu/ <https://peering-forum.eu/>
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/1586607564933665/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/1586607564933665/>
On behalf of the EPF hosts
siri at netnod.se <mailto:siri at netnod.se>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss