[ENOG discuss] Free Vouchers Available for our IPv6 and RIPE Database Exams - Request by 1 March

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Wed Feb 24 13:38:08 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

Have you heard about the RIPE NCC Certified Professionals? It's our
online exam certification programme.

We currently offer two exam certifications - on the RIPE Database and on
IPv6. The exams can be scheduled and taken online, under the supervision
of a live, remote proctor at the candidate’s convenience. We have also
begun working on an IPv6 security exam that will be launched later this
year.

The exam questions are aligned with the demands of the job market, so
that our certifications test actual skills and knowledge required in the
workplace. Once you take the exam, you will be able to see your results
instantly, and if you are successful, you will be able to receive and
display your digital badge. This digital badge is verifiable and can be
shared via social media, or added to your digital CV.

If this sounds interesting to you, try out the exams for yourself. If
you are a member, you should have already received three voucher codes.
If you cannot find them, email exams at ripe.net.

Up until 1 March we also offer a limited number of vouchers to non
members. Write to us at exams at ripe.net to request free vouchers before 1
March. The issued vouchers will be valid until 31 March 2021. To assign
the voucher email us your name, email, position and organisation/company.

You can read more about RIPE NCC Certified Professionals here:
https://www.ripe.net/support/certified-professionals

Best regards,
Gergana

--