[ENOG discuss] Virtual ENOG18: Call for Presentations
alex.semenyaka at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 02:16:09 CEST 2021
Let me inform you that ENOG PC starts accepting applications for
presentations for the ENOG 17/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting, which will take
place as a virtual event, 7-8 June 2021.
Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the
slides before 14 May 2021 for full consideration. Proposals submitted after
this date will be considered depending on the available slots.
Make sure to read the submission guidelines
<https://www.enog.org/enog-18/cfp/submission-guidelines> before submitting
your presentation proposal.
The submission form is available here <https://www.enog.org/submit-topic/>.
Key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices, interconnection and
collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). We welcome
presentations on challenges, tools, experiences, and best practices in the
- *Internet Development Trends*
- New technologies and applications and the evolution of the Internet
- Internet measurements, analytics, and predictions of Internet
- *Internet Coordination, Governance, and Regulatory Practices*
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multi-stakeholder
model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance
and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- *Peering and Internet Exchange Points*
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and
- *Network Operations and Security*
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends
and technologies and threats overview
- DDoS mitigation
- *Key Internet Technologies*
- New protocols and technologies: segment routing, QUIC, 5G, etc.
- Real-life deployment experience (eg for IPv6 and DNSSEC), trends,
- Software-defined networking and network automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- *Content Delivery*
- Technology, architecture, and business models
If you have any questions and/or you are aware of a good presentation and
would like to recommend a speaker, please contact the ENOG Programme
Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org <pc at enog.org>.
This text is also available here <https://www.enog.org/enog-18/cfp/>.
On behalf of the ENOG Programme Committee
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss