[ENOG discuss] Call for Presentations - virtual European Peering Forum 2020
siri at netnod.se
Wed Sep 2 09:53:28 CEST 2020
Dear Friends, Colleagues and Customers,
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, NETNOD are happy to host the virtual European Peering Forum (EPF) 2020 from the 14th - 16th September 2020.
The event will welcome peering managers and coordinators from networks connected to the host Internet exchanges. Besides some interesting
topical agenda, the three-day event accommodates room for attendees to virtually meet on a one-to-one basis to discuss bilateral peering business opportunities.
The programme committee will be looking for presentations and related to peering and technical topics of interconnection.
Your presentation should address:
* Interconnection Automation
* Regional Peering
* Interconnection / Peering Internet Governance and Regulatory Topics
* Economic and Product Trends
* Peering / Interconnection strategies
* Interesting findings about Peering / Interconnection
* 400GE and beyond
* Any other hot topic related to Interconnection / Peering
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or
marketing heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme
committee <epf-pc at peering-forum.eu <mailto:epf-pc at peering-forum.eu>>. Please include:
* Author's name and e-mail address
* Presentation title
* Slides (if available)
* Time requested (max. 30 minutes incl. Q&A or 10-15 minutes)
Please send in your presentation asap. We decide on a first come first serve basis.
More information about the event and other activities around the virtual EPF 2020 may be found at
* https://peering-forum.eu/ <https://peering-forum.eu/>
On behalf of the EPF hosts
siri at netnod.se <mailto:siri at netnod.se>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss