[ENOG discuss] Reminder: RACI Applications Close on Sunday

Gergana Petrova gpetrova at ripe.net
Tue Feb 12 11:56:11 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI) is accepting
applications from students, academics and researchers until this Sunday,
17 February:
https://www.ripe.net/raci

Successful applicants receive complimentary tickets, travel and
accommodation to our upcoming meetings. They will have the opportunity
to present their research to attendees who are leaders within the
Internet community.

You can apply for the following two meetings by submitting an abstract
and draft slides by 17 February:
RIPE 78 (20-24 May, Reykjavik)
ENOG 16 (3-4 June, Tbilisi)

At ENOG 16 you can present in either English or Russian.

Examples of relevant research topics include:
- Network measurements and analyses
- IPv6 deployment
- BGP routing
- Network security
- Internet governance
- Peering and interconnectivity
- Internet of Things

RACI mailing list:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/raci_ripe

RACI LinkedIn Group:
https://www.ripe.net/raci/linkedin

You can help by spreading the word to your academic networks. For any
questions about the initiative or about applying, please email me back.

Best regards,
Gergana

Gergana Petrova
External Relations