[ENOG discuss] Call for Presentations European Peering Forum 14 (EPF14)
siri at netnod.se
Wed Apr 24 14:03:15 CEST 2019
Call for Presentations European Peering Forum 14 (EPF14)
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX, Netnod are happy to host the 14th European Peering Forum (EPF) in Tallinn, Estonia from the 16th - 18th September 2019.
The event will welcome up to 300 peering managers and coordinators from networks connected to the host Internet exchanges.Besides an interesting
topical agenda, the three-day event accommodates room for attendees to meet on a one-to-one basis to discuss bilateral peering business opportunities.
The programme committee will be looking for presentations and lightning talks related to peering and technical topics of interconnection.
Your presentation should address:
* Interconnection Automation
* Regional Peering
* Interconnection / Peering Internet Governance and Regulatory Topics
* Economic and Product Trends
* Peering / Interconnection strategies
* Interesting findings about Peering / Interconnection
* 400GE and beyond
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature. Product or
marketing heavy talks are strongly discouraged.
Submissions of presentations should be made to the programme
committee <epf-pc at peering-forum.eu <mailto:epf-pc at peering-forum.eu>>. Please include:
* Author's name and e-mail address
* Presentation title
* Slides (if available)
* Time requested (max. 30 minutes incl. Q&A)
Presentation Abstract Deadline 15/07/2019 12:00 UTC
Final Selection of Speakers 26/07/2019
Presentation Slides Submission Deadline 02/09/2019 12:00 UTC
More information about the event and other activities around EPF14 may be found at:
* https://peering-forum.eu/ <https://peering-forum.eu/>
* https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486607564933665/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486607564933665/>
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX and Netnod
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the discuss