[ENOG discuss] Fwd: [PDB Announce] PeeringDB frontend translations

Arnold Nipper arnold at nipper.de
Fri Jun 1 18:01:11 CEST 2018

Would be great to have PeeringDB in languages spoken in the ENOG region.

Cheers and see you at ENOG 15
Arnold

Betreff: 	[PDB Announce] PeeringDB frontend translations
Datum: 	Thu, 31 May 2018 21:41:25 +0200
Von: 	Eric Loos <eric at ipergy.net>
An: 	pdb-announce at lists.peeringdb.com

Dear community,

As you know in the last release of PeeringDB we introduced the
capability to support language packs.
Thanks to Robert Philips (NTT Communications) and Ligio Gomes (NTT
Communications) we have a Portugese translation live in the system.
Members from the community have already stepped up to work on an Italian
and Spanish version and we will release those as soon as they are ready.
If you would like to contribute to this effort by contributing your
native language, you can find the instructions for doing so
here: http://docs.peeringdb.com/translation/

Many thanks in advance!

On behalf of PeeringDB ProductCom

Eric Loos