[ENOG discuss] Anti-Shutdown-01

Yuriy Kargapolov yvk at uanic.net
Wed Apr 12 11:05:37 CEST 2017

But   from   other   hand,   we   -  community  -  always  told  about
necessity taking into account the diversity for regions including very
specific circumstances, so, that are these special ones. Nice result?
I  can understand guys from Africa region, but I very doubt on correct
such way and think that is emotions no professional approach.

По русски это можно описать одним словом :)