[ENOG discuss] Anti-Shutdown-01

Tigran Zakoyan tigran at tigran.am
Wed Apr 12 09:45:30 CEST 2017

Well, "human rights violation" is far from being the same tan some kind of
attacks on Internet. An attack on Internet can or can not violate human
rights, but the attack should be dealt with by itself. I don't think it's
bad idea to make penalties from Internet regulating bodies like RIRs on
governments that attack Internet.