[ENOG discuss] Anti-Shutdown-01

Victor Belov belovictor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:10:31 CEST 2017

Volodymyr,

With all my support for this idea (penalties for those trying to disturb
Internet operations for whatever reasons, governments or not) I don’t think
RIRs are the right entity to make decisions if somebody violates human
rights.
There are plenty of entities in the world in charge of making such
decisions already, efficient or not. So if we really want to add something
of that kind to RIR rules, it should be straight forward technical wise,
not political wise or human rights wise, or whatever else wise…

Best regards,
Victor Belov