[ENOG discuss] Fwd: [ENOG PC] ENOG/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in 2018

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Tue Apr 11 11:05:26 CEST 2017

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for sharing this information.

Sergey Myasoedov wrote on 10/04/2017 11:41:
> During the recent PC call we requested that RIPE NCC should discuss the
> ENOG meetings and its outcome with the community

I was under the impression that ENOGs were moving more towards the
community "owned" events and that the RIPE NCC only provided secretarial
support. I consider this a very positive trend, especially if coupled
with the development of a sustainable funding model. In this case it
seems more logical to me that the PC actually discusses the ENOG
meetings and its outcome with the community, rather than the NCC.

Regards,

Andrei