[ENOG discuss] [training] RIPE NCC Training Courses January-March 2017

Training Services training at ripe.net
Wed Nov 23 13:40:58 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

Our training team travels the RIPE NCC service region to deliver
training courses to our members without any additional cost.

Over the next few months, we'll be in Barcelona, London, Lebanon, Turin,
Hamburg, Moscow, Riga, Turkey, Nicosia, Tashkent, Ljubljana, Oslo.

Visit the following page to register and to check which training courses
we are giving in your area:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

The RIPE NCC delivers the following training courses:

- LIR and RIPE Database Training Course
- DNSSEC Training Course
- Measurements Tools Training Course
- Basic IPv6 Training Course
- 2 days Advanced IPv6 Training Course
- 2 days BGP Operations and Security Training Course

For more information visit:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/courses

With kind regards,

Rumy Spratley-Kanis