[ENOG discuss] [training] RIPE NCC Training Courses July-September 2015

Training Services training at ripe.net
Mon May 11 09:59:57 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

Our training team travels the RIPE NCC service region to deliver
training courses to our members without any additional cost.

Over the next few months, we'll be in Frankfurt, London, Skopje,
Stockholm, Minsk, Sarajevo, Vladivostok, Tel Aviv, Tallinn, Zurich,
Paris, Amsterdam.

Visit the following page to register and to check which training courses
we are giving in your area:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

The RIPE NCC delivers the following training courses:

- LIR Training Course
- Database Training Course
- Basic IPv6 Training Course
- 2 day Advanced Training Course