[ENOG discuss] ENOG Programme Committee: Call for Volunteers/ Приглашение принять участие в работе Программного Комитета ENOG

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Thu Nov 13 23:53:56 CET 2014

Andrey, colleagues,

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, Andrei Robachevsky wrote:

> The ENOG Programme Committee (PC) is getting ready to start working on
> the programme for the next ENOG9 meeting, which will take place in
> Kazan, Russia on 9-10 June 2015.

[snip]

being quite much poked at last day (thank you, Max, Anton, Dmitry, and all
involved!) private lunch, I'm find myself finally ready to get out of the box
and step in from the my usual pursuer role to a member.

While I'm still a bit reluctant to be creative enough for program committee
person, I'm quite ready at least to be involved in document translations,
editorial, and all around.

I'm really hope we could create some kind of balanced and still useful
structure.

Alex, Alexander, Dmitry, all other -- please poke me with our last ideas so
they're not lost in a space.

Again, thanks all.

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]