[ENOG discuss] [training] RIPE NCC Training Courses January-March 2015

Training Services training at ripe.net
Mon Nov 10 08:14:24 CET 2014

Dear colleagues,

Our training team travels the RIPE NCC service region to deliver
training courses to our members without any additional cost.

Over the next few months, we'll be in Milan, Madrid, Munich, Podgorica,
Prague, Moscow, Riga, Ramallah, Edinburgh, Copenhagen, Amsterdam.

Visit the following page to register and to check which training courses
we are giving in your area:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

The RIPE NCC delivers the following training courses:

- LIR Training Course
- RIPE Database Training Course
- Basic IPv6 Training Course
- Advanced IPv6 Training Course
- Routing Security Training Course
- DNSSEC Training Course

The RIPE NCC delivers the following tailor-made workshops:
- Measurements Tools Workshop
- Introduction to BGP

For more information visit:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses