[ENOG discuss] RIPE NCC Training Courses in Samara, Russia

Training Services training at ripe.net
Wed Jun 18 12:16:37 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC Training Services Department invites you to register for
our upcoming training courses to be held in Samara, Russia. The exact
venues are to be decided.

=====
General Information
=====

The training courses are free of charge and delivered in English.

Register to attend your chosen course(s) using the LIR Portal:
https://lirportal.ripe.net/training/courses

You can register up to two people from your Local Internet Registry
(LIR) for each course.
Registration will close when maximum capacity is reached- register
quickly to ensure your place!

The RIPE NCC will provide lunch and printed training materials.
We will not pay for travel expenses or accommodation.

======
LIR Training Course
======

Date: Wednesday, 20 August 2014
Time: 09:00-17:30

This course is designed for staff at LIRs in the RIPE NCC Service
Region. More information is available online:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses/lir

======
Routing Security Training Course
======

Date: Thursday, 21 August 2014
Time: 09:00-17:30

This course is designed for technical staff at LIRs in the RIPE NCC
service region (e.g. network operators, engineers, etc.). This course is
not intended for administrative or management staff (such as
hostmasters). More information is available online:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses/rr

======
Basic IPv6 Training Course
======

Date: Friday, 22 August 2014
Time: 09:00-17:30

You should attend this training course if you work at an LIR in the RIPE
NCC Service Region and if you:

- Are thinking about deploying IPv6 in your organisation
- Have been told you need to deploy IPv6
- Need to convince your manager that IPv6 needs to be deployed
- Looked at an IPv6 address and thought it was too complicated to deploy
in your network

This course is formerly known as the "IPv6 for LIRs Training Course".
You may see this name in some of our documentation. Please note that
only the name of the course will be changed and that the content will
remain the same.

More information is available online:
http://www.ripe.net/lir-services/training/courses/ipv6

======