[ENOG discuss] ENOG Programme Committee: Call for Volunteers - deadline extended till December 15

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Tue Dec 9 18:17:45 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As you might have noticed the deadline for nominations has passed, but
the Programme Committee decided to extent the deadline till December 15.

If you missed the deadline but are interested and feel that you can
contribute - please send an email and tell us about yourself and your
motivation to: <pc at enog.org>

Best regards,

Andrei Robachevsky
On behalf of the ENOG PC