[ENOG discuss] Thank you for making ENOG6 a success!

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Mon Oct 7 12:30:35 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the ENOG6 Programme Committee please let me thank all
speakers and moderators of this meeting. You touched on important and
interesting issues and topics related to the development of the
Internet, especially in this region, that sparkled energetic discussions
and made this a successful and useful event. Your contributions are very
much appreciated.

Let me also take this opportunity to mention that the Programme
Committee is always looking at ways to improve the quality of the
programme and make it more interesting and useful for all of you. Your
feedback, including suggestions for topics, or specific talks or
speakers you'd like to listen to, is crucial here. Please do not
hesitate to approach the PC at pc at enog.org.

Thank you all once again and see you in Moscow next spring!

Andrei Robachevsky
On behalf of the ENOG6 PC