[ENOG discuss] ENOG6 Programme Committee

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Mon Jul 8 11:22:12 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce the new Programme Committee for the ENOG6
meeting (1-2 October, Kiev, Ukraine).

We got a few incoming members: Vladimir Kukovsky, Tatiana Popova,
Svitlana Tkachenko and Evgeny Zobnitsev and I would like to welcome them
aboard.

I would also like to thank the outgoing members who decided to step
down, Paul Vixie and Pavel Zavyalov, for their work and great
contributions to programmes of the previous meetings.

The members of the new Programme Committee are listed below:

Anton Baskov, Clouded lynx
Dmitry Burkov, RIPE NCC Executive Board
Jim Cowie, Renesys
Alexander Isavnin, ZAO “Media Alliance”
Andrey Kolesnikov, Coordination Center for TLD .RU
Dmitry Kohmanyuk, .UA ccTLD registry Hostmaster
Vladimir Kukovsky, Ukrainian Internet Association
Kurt Erik Lindquist, Netnod
Sergey Myasoedov, NetArt Group
Julia Ovchinnikova, Coordination Center for TLD .RU
Tatiana Popova, Ukrainian Internet Association
Serge Radovcic, RIPE NCC
Paul Rendek, RIPE NCC
Andrei Robachevsky, Internet Society
Shavkat Sabirov, Internet Association of Kazakhstan
Alex Semenyaka, Yandex
Konstantin Tchoumatchenko, MSK-IX
Svitlana Tkachenko, .UA ccTLD registry Hostmaster
Maksym Tulyuk, AMS-IX
Evgeny Zobnitsev, FOSS Networks

Kind Regards,

Andrei Robachevsky