[ENOG discuss] ENOG Programme Committee

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Mon Dec 16 08:56:51 CET 2013

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce the new Programme Committee that will
start working on the programme for our next meeting - ENOG7 to be held
in Moscow 26-27 of May 2014. This PC will also be responsible for the
ENOG8 programme, since we don't want to lose time on the formation of a
new PC in the short period between the two meetings.

We got new members: Jaap Akkerhuis, NLnetLabs and Yuri Kargapolov, UANIC
and I would like to welcome them aboard.

I would also like to thank the outgoing members who decided to step
down, Kurt Erik Lindquist and Vladimir Kukovsky, for their work and
great contributions to programmes of the previous meetings.

The members of the new Programme Committee are listed below:

Jaap Akkerhuis, NLnetLabs
Anton Baskov, Clouded lynx
Dmitry Burkov, RIPE NCC Executive Board
Jim Cowie, Renesys
Alexander Isavnin, ZAO “Media Alliance”
Yuri Kargapolov, UANIC
Andrey Kolesnikov, Coordination Center for TLD .RU
Dmitry Kohmanyuk, .UA ccTLD registry Hostmaster
Sergey Myasoedov, NetArt Group
Julia Ovchinnikova, Coordination Center for TLD .RU
Tatiana Popova, Ukrainian Internet Association
Serge Radovcic, RIPE NCC
Paul Rendek, RIPE NCC
Andrei Robachevsky, Internet Society
Shavkat Sabirov, Internet Association of Kazakhstan
Alex Semenyaka, Yandex
Konstantin Tchoumatchenko, MSK-IX
Svitlana Tkachenko, .UA ccTLD registry Hostmaster
Maksym Tulyuk, AMS-IX
Evgeny Zobnitsev, FOSS Networks

Kind Regards,

Andrei Robachevsky