[ENOG discuss] ENOG 5

Andrei Robachevsky robachevsky at isoc.org
Thu Nov 15 13:14:34 CET 2012

Dear Sergey,

Гушков Сергей Валерьевич wrote on 11/15/12 10:40 AM:
> I welcome, colleagues.
> At once I want to thank for perfectly organized ENOG 4 conference -
> everything was excellent.
>
> To what subject it is planned to devote ENOG 5 which will pass in St.
> Petersburg in May?

Thank you for your interest in ENOG.

Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, interconnection and
collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). For ENOG5 the
main focus will include:

•	Key Internet Technologies
•	Connectivity and Infrastructure
•	Governance & Regulation
•	Business & Technology

Feel free to propose a specific topic or a theme that you think might be
of interested to the community and ENOG attendees. You may contact the
Programme Committee at pc at enog.org.

BTW, English and Russian languages are equally welcome on both mailinglists.

Regards,

Andrei Robachevsky
Chair, ENOG PC