[ENOG discuss] Update on payment options to the RIPE NCC

Sergey Myasoedov sergey at devnull.ru
Mon Feb 13 15:47:05 CET 2012

Hi Jochem,

JdR> Russian members informed us that local Russian payments can only be made
JdR> to organisations registered in Russia.

That's wrong. If everything you can perform during one year of discussion is that
conclusion - we can summarize that your department did nothing.

Why you are referring to 'russian members'? What is a result of conversation with
Unicredit bank? Who was your consultant?

I can say again: any non-resident company is able to open a bank account in RUB in any of
russian banks. You need only to prove the existing of company and provide AoA
(translations, of course). And the powers of representative as well.

JdR> The RIPE NCC values input from our members and is open to investigating other
JdR> feasible payment options. If you have any further suggestions, please let us know.

Unfortunately you are always ignoring such input.

--
Sergey